Computing technology is generally on people’s holiday shopping list in some form or other, and even though the economy may not be so great this year, the situation is no different. That’s why we’re giving you a sneak peak of some of the the offers that Office Depot are promoting for Black Friday. Office Depot will open at 6:00 a.m. on Friday, November 27th, and deals on netbooks, laptops and desktops start as low as $229. Take a look.
- Acer: 10.1″ screen display with 1.6GHz Intel Atom N270 processor – $199.99
- HP: G60-508US with Intel Celeron 900 processor – $299.99
- Acer: Aspire, 15.6″ widescreen display with AMD Athlon X2 Dual-Core L310processor, 4GB RAM, 320GB hard drive – $379.99
- HP: G71-343US with Intel Core 2 Duo processor T6600 – $449.99
- Toshiba: 15.6″ widescreen display with AMD Turion II Dual-Core processor M500, 3GB RAM, 320GB hard drive – $469.99
- Toshiba: 17″ screen display with AMD Turion II M500, 3GB RAM, 250GB Hard Drive – $499.99
- Compaq: CQ4010F with AMD Sempron LE-1300 Processor, 2GB RAM, 250GB hard drive- $229.99
- Compaq: Presario AMD LE-1300 with 18.5″ Monitor – $329.99
- HP: Pavillion Slimline s5220f with Intel Pentium processor E5300, 4GB RAM, 640GB hard drive – $369.99
There’s also a rumor that there will be a two page bonus ad in the Office Depot’s Black Friday ad, so be sure to be on the lookout for that!
Image via Blogspot.
Japan has recently released their version of the the HP Pavillion DM1 laptop, which apparently is an HP Mini 311 netbook with an integrated Intel GS45 Express chipset or GMA 4500MHD graphics chipset instead of the Nvidia Ion chipset, and a more powerful processor. The netbook includes an 11.6″ screen display with 1366×768 resolution and a 1.2GHz Intel Celeron SU2300 dual-core processor.
Here are some other tech specs for this notebook/netbook:
- 2GB – 5GB RAM
- 250GB HDD (SATA 2.5” 5400 RPM)
- 802.11b/g Wi-Fi
- 5-in-1 Card Reader, HDMI, VGA, LAN, 2x USB, one audio jack
- Webcam (resolution unknown)
- Windows 7 Home Premium OS
The HP Pavillion DM1 comes with a 6-celled lithium-ion battery that can last up to 8 hours and is 1.5kg in weight. It will go on sale in mid-November of this year with a price tag of roughly $700.